Tuesday, July 04, 2006

HEY ROCHESHELL ( reminds me of ferrero rocher chocolates )


something on the lines of hey jude..... holy crap ....lol..well my naescent years of poetry ..so i maybe sound a bit naive ....










Hey Rocheshell ..when I first met u on the net….

Sweetest moment I will never forget

My words were “hey precious wanna chat “

U said “wat u wanna chat about”

I said anything under the clouds…

That’s how a new relationship started

Of me and Rochelle it got kick started

I always pondered about our relationship

Was it love or as it friendship .

I took it one at a time

As I wasn’t worth a single dime.

First I thought on the lines of friendship

When u were on u made my heart skip .

While I was on my flirting best

When u were on I would leave the rest

Cause I knew u were the best .

It wasn’t friendship is what I think

As u made my eyes blink .

Now I ponder on the lines of love

I asked myself was it love I was feeling

But could it be true without us seeing

I tried to vision u in my mind

Is that why they say love is blind.

U must have wondered whether I was sane

To give net relationship a particular name

Well it was better not to define us

As limitations exist in both the cases

Thank you for reading all my crap

It was me penning words like leaking tap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home