Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ENGINEERING BLUES -1

Well thisis about a guys first crush in college ... so no images the pic is in his mind...... well its my naescent years of poetry ... engineering gave me poetry thats all it gave me... lol











Thought I was on the right track when I joined engineering

Was happy to follow dad’s footsteps in the beginning

Had heard before engineering was easy and cool

Never ever thought I was being made a fool

People like to play a game of poker

In reality they made me a joker

Parents had their hopes sky high

Never meant to let their hopes dry

Boarded my bus to first day in college

Met my crush standing in the passage

The first look I took at her

All I could say was ‘u shook me dear ‘

Her confidence made me feel she was my senior

Who would have ever thought I would end up her junior

I was for sure she was a mallu (keralite)

Who would never fall for a lallu ( jerk )

Still I kept my hopes up high

Hoping they would never go dry

Later I realized my hopes were in vain

As they began going down the drain

The first jolt I got was my first sem results.

Which slowly got me a lotta insults

k.t’s made a smoker to release tension

I think it was just an act of submission

Gave up myself early in the battle

Like a soul battered and baffled

Frustrations seemed to rattle my mind

To which there wasn’t any solution I could find.

Soon the 2nd sem results came

I was hoping for the luck of dame

She was adjudged the topper

While I became the dropper

She topped the list

While I dropped in the list

I put the blame on her saying she distracted my mind

People thought I had lost my sense and couldn’t find.

This is how my first college crush ended

Leaving my soul bruised and offended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home