Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ODE TO A SINGER

well its a poem for miss prajakta (hellz angel) .....well sweet cute friend of mine in the building.....i guess she is the youngest 0ne in my friend's list .......well i had started writing this poem the day she sent mesome of her songs...yeah i was home alone then ...... but couldnt get on with it ...
suddenly yesterday while in loo i could finish it ,... lol ... i guess ppl get inspiration from different
places ..

When I close my eyes and hear your song

My eyes get wet and tears roll down

Feels like in heaven when I am so alone

Your voice cheers me up when I am so alone




I never knew u could sing so good

Your song gets me into damn good mood

Without the music, your voice is so sensuous

I am hypnotized , oh my precious!




When I heard u I never knew

You will sound like a morning dew

So fresh , so exciting , that’s my view

U have talent possessed by a few.




Thank you for sharing the song with me

Glad I was one of ears it meant to be

This is an ode to sweet talented voice

I wish your talent never dies…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home