Tuesday, July 04, 2006

MY GAL : INSPIRED FROM SHERYL CROW'S SONG " STRONG ENOUGH "


This song is about a guy who tries his level best to keep this gal out of his life.... as he thinks she is far better off him .. and deserves some one much better than him ... so he lies abt himself.... just enjoi ...






MY GAL ……

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a man with no good face.

My face is just a big disgrace.

I am as ugly as u can get

I am as fat as a bucket .

Be true to me

Am open for u to see

I don’t think u’r my kinda gal

R u strong enough to be my gal …

My gal …………



People say wealth’s a magical thing

I can’t buy u a diamond ring.

Don’t expect a luxurious life

If u wanna be my wife

Gotta take my wholesome crap

Do u want to fall in that trap …

R u strong enough to be my gal

My gal… …..



I am a drunk after dark

For silly things I am gonna bark

Gonna booze till puke u’r dress

Beat u till u clean up u’r mess

Can u bear me in this mood

Take care of me when not feeling good

Still willing to be my gal

R u strong enough to be my gal

My gal …………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home