Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Just Another Song For You - Rota {Entry for June 13, 2007]

well the image is of a traditional dance performed by usually young unmarried women from Kerala.. and its no way the reason for this song.... the only common thing is the Keralite factor thats all ..

Just Another Song For You - Rota

------------------------------------------


In a small townhouse in god's own land

Saw a figure standing in the yard

Just Waiting all dressed up , to be photographed.


Wish I was the lens man

Would have made her wait for a while

Anything, to keep viewing on such a beautiful smile.


The sun had her in spotlight.

Trees kept of the heat.

The image i was looking at, made my heart skip a beat.


Hair kissing her shoulders,

Hands crossed in front,Standing was she

Wrapped in white Saree, looked like an angel smiling at me.


A yummy chocolate in white wrapper,

One that would never melt.

The sensuous image tattooed in my heart, is what i felt


I penned a song for everyone

I penned some songs for you .

Looking at this snap of yours,i will pen all my life for you.


rota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home