Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wild Child - Rota


Wild Child (Dedicated To a Friend of Mine)
-------------------------------------------

Sitting in my cage, resting on my chair

I have been my pondering self all day long.

Before my head cracks up , thought i would just ramble on

I see a face, not just a pretty face

with a sly smile, very reason for this song.

I see a child, not just any child

She leaves me dazed, her spirits running wild.

Reminding me of Pocahontas, The Indian princess

Same free spirit and passion I see in her eyes

like a flowing river, to the rising tides

The journey she took makes her a wild one

She just needs to be set free.

Feel sorry for her folks, they couldn't pick up that one

labeled her a rebel, tried tying her her up.

felt her fury, felt her wrath

never stop a flowing river in its path.

I wish they had chosen to ride with the flow

to see their rebel's moony glow.

Eyes so warm , eyes so passionate

only you my wild child, leave me amazed..


rota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home