Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Son Of God - Rota (Entry for October 11, 2006)


Well this one i wrote after my visit to delhi ...... well its again something different that i have tried... i have an inner peace inside me after my delhi visit... and that has made me write this one.....

SON OF GOD

Let me take you on a spiritual odyssey

I was being called the son of god.

Yes me! Oh me! It’s not some legacy

Every being on the earth, creation of the lord.



Eyes closed, taking deep breaths

Seated in pleasant company of an earth angel

Remembering the various stages of life in retrospect

Smiling the good moments, grimacing the moments I failed.


Breathing in the positive ness, flushing out the negative ness

Relaxed was I, in the presence of lord

Divine presence will be felt during all necessities

Guide, protector, healer; the different roles played by god.


Grace life with most desirable form one craves for

Warmth of the omnipotent will fill up the void.

Different religions with different names to roar

Battles in the name of religion one needs to avoid.


Religion is just a way to live one’s life

Not meant to fight over differences and fall

Son of god asks to hold back your knife

Faith in the almighty should unite us all.

rota

1 Comments:

Blogger Nitya said...

Wow! If only every Human echoed such sentiment, the world ould be a better place! I am touched

11:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home