Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Angel O Mountain Kingdom


Well its been around 5 months i guess since i have written down something.. This one is about a sweet friend of mine from mountain kingdom ... well the pic is sunrise as seen from kathmandu university .... I couldn't give this one a name mebbe u could help me... well i thank her for helping me get my inspiration back ... well i know iam rusty ...so please bear me....





The day we talked our very first time

I started on a very wrong line

The more we came to know each other

Knew i had to blow my false cover

Don't know reason why I lied to you

Guess i did to just talk to you

I was being stupid and lame

Talking to you under a different name

Had been a long time player of the game

Friends gave me credits for the same

Called me a king and I felt so proud

For being the king of frauds

You came along like a breath of fresh air

Made me realise I do care

When I first saw u for real

Wanted to stop being surreal

I couldn’t lie to your innocent eyes

Spilled the truth ,ready to pay the price

The price of losing you as a friend

Loomed over my pathetic end

You heard me out with warm kind heart

Stuff that would have driven us apart

Still you chose to stay with me

A choice that set my mind free

Free from guilt and all wrong doing

Never to resort to my old being

I ponder what made me open up to you

Maybe your smile, possessed by a few

When you smile, you look so divine

A million expressions, sweeter than sweetest wine.

I haven't written anything for long

You are the only reason for this song

This is my tribute to angel o mountain kingdom

Stopping your sweet chubby friend from acting dumb.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha... the ending.. not something i expected. cute.. and personal.. i guess.. hence there's an immaturity assoc with it. but still.. good work!

11:10 am  
Blogger rota said...

thank you

11:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home