Saturday, August 11, 2007

Eternal Moon ( 11 Aug 2007)


This one is written by me and dedicated to ppl who have been a presence in my journey of life and who i wish would finish the journey with me. .. need a title for dis one..

Here comes the moon
Shining on my head since I was born
Rocking the cradle till my crying stopped
Felt like apple of her eyes
Like star shining high up in the skies
Her world revolved around me, till my innocence was gone
She talked to me , when i couldn't speak
Sang me lullabies, when i wouldn't sleep
My first tryst with warmth and compassion
My first longing for the moon.

Here comes the moon
Walking on my Journey from a boy to man
Caring for me like only a woman can
Never knew i was going crazy for you
I had in me new emotions
Infused by the moon across the oceans
She talked to me when i was feeling down
Was there for me, when i had no one around
The very reason for spiritual and caring me
Got myself inked for you, Oh moon.

Here comes the moon
Blessing my Life with its silent glow
Brighter than a Thousand lamps, riding the Ganges Flow
I have a pining for you.
A vagabond heart before I saw this one
Igniting a fire in me, felt like the sun
I talk to her like a blabbermouth
Her silence makes me wanna scream out loud
I cherish being miserable for you
Tattooed in my soul is this moon

Rota

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

11:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home