Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's been long rota... How you doin ... :)


Heylo ..... It has been a long long long time since i have been here..... I would have lost whatever few people I had, who kept a track on me here.... Well, it happens a lot people go into a rut, get busy with their lives..Let's just just recap my life over the past two years....Well I am still with V2 Solutions. It is going to be 3 years soon..... I got one promotion... two raises... but not satisfied with where I am... Well a man should never be satisfied and comfortable about his being.. Otherwise the drive to push self is lost ....The only thing i am proud about is I survived recession when others who got more in their short stint here aren't here anymore., credits to our project KLS... It has changed a lot of things around... Well as you see nothing has changed on the job front... except it has affected the creativity about me a bit..... Although past one month has been a bit different... Conversations are something I enjoy .... I love to know people and as I always say life is the biggest lesson and people are its greatest teachers..... Interesting minds generate interesting conversations which in turn make work place interesting... I don't know how long it will last, but i decided to cherish and make the best out of it...as the say " life is not about the amount of breaths you take, it is about the moments that take your breath away ... I know very filmy but it fits in well ....
One more good thing that has happened with V2 was the KLS team felicitation .. Finally the morons got to acknowledge the good work done by the team .. and its double pleasure when it comes due to appreciation from the Client. The gathering had new recruits and the CEO makes a speech addressing them and praising us . Well I was lost in the moment so couldn't hear anything except the lines " The Company is right now Bullish " .. haha that gives some food for thought in my twisted mind.. So the company is the bull and we are the cows.. old cows... the new recruits are the new cows... Company is feeling bullish again which is why they hiring new cows...cause old cows are screwed up for good :)
Ohhk.. Now enough of this professional life blabber... People will think i have a sad life.. which in some ways does look like that ... Personally well two years.. have been a bit different .. I ended up doing a few things that i wouldn't have other wise.. Made new friends , trip to Shirdi to meet the lord and meet a new friend, which in turn gave a few Delhi trips......... The first one right in middle of Indian summer.. what a place to be to beat the summer heat haha :) (by the way it did rain a few days i was there :) weather gods like me )... Then for a friend's wedding... That was a pleasant time to go had fun seeing a bit of the place.... and then a surprise visit fora friends b'day in December... I could easily say i haven't seen any other city with such extreme weather patterns.. :)
Kerala trips have been two ... One being the family reunion meet ....That trip was simply awesome.. I learned the value of family, roots, culture, tradition, relations.,, Having a strong foundation always helps... Stories heard and told.... Three to four generations of people coming together sharing their time, knowledge and stories is simply priceless... That one week just whizzed by in no time..... Coming back from trips like that is never easy .. I prefer coming backs to be quick .... Thats why i prefer to flyback
The other one being a week back .. This one was also different one as i was mostly on the road....
Vagabond on a spiritual trip ..... visited umpteen temples... attended two of my cousins weddings.. What i wanted from the trip was me time to think about my plan of action .. which is what I couldn't give time to .. the trip got a boost just two days before my return due to conversation i had with my cousin .. I guess booze always makes me talk a lot more than i usually do ... Must have been the magic of Power Vodka Orange Twist ... Made in Palakkad vodka hehe i should have taken the snap of it... but alas at right moment the camera wasn't with me.. Had fun visiting dad's side relative who compare my visits ala Rahul Gandhi campaign :)... There is another story in there...
Anyways the reason what made me write this is today morning I had a dream .. I hardly get any dreams early morning. Well this was a short one... but it somehow made me write after a long time.. Well it's about me enrolling for graduation coursecorrespondance in a nearby college.. I ain't taking the name of the college cause I ain't giving free publicity to it... well one might wonder how specific the dream can be.... well for me its the reaction on face o my father that mattered and made me write it down .. I have always believed in signs life shows to you ..I just wonder is this one... So decided to pen it down ... So I don't blame anyone else but me later on if I somehow don't act on it.... Well I will just end with this quote by Peter Gabriel.....

From the pain come the dream
From the dream come the vision
From the vision come the people
From the people come the power
From this power come the changeā€

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rota~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Dibzzi said...

I lIKE :P

2:18 pm  
Blogger rota said...

thank you Djibbzi :)

8:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home