Sunday, July 07, 2013

Ocean's View

 Ocean's View

Sun, Plays Hide and Seek in Sky
Nature's Hue, Toggles
In Shades of  White and Grey
Ocean's View, Soothing Breeze
Turning Face to a Different Scene
Silhouette of a Woman to be Seen
Across the Beach, Far Away from Me
I Gaze at Her and My Feet
Leave a Trail of Footprints Towards Her
Breeze Made Her Hair Sway
All Over Her Face
Waves Played, Kiss or Miss
With Her Feet
Joyous Skip of a Child
Smile Like Pearl's Glow
Reminiscent of a Soul whose
Very Presence, Deeply Missed
Thoughts Take Me to a Different Sphere
A Life Away from the Ocean and Breeze
Seeing Faces, Missing Faces, Wishing Faces
A Sense of Replay, Rewind, A Deja-vu
I Look Back at My Trail of Footprints
All Washed Away by the Waves
I Sit Down and Look into the Ocean
For Answers, A Message, A Something
Waves, Going Back and Forth ,Touching My Feet,
Ocean Puts a Smile on Me with What it Says
Keep on Knocking  with a Purpose in Life
Like Ocean Protects Waves,
Life Will, Till You Find Your Shore.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home